Posts by Brize
0 posts total, newest first.
71Vision (Wallhack)in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'Behinduson' (for 2 minutes) ... Violation (WALLHACK) #60552..:::| BF3 By McD20 v5.0 Final | Hotkeys | OneShotKill | Aimbot | ESPBoxes |:::...in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Guys v 3.5 is much better, I have been using it for 2 weeks and I have never been kicked by PB.ReUpload BF3 By McD20 v4.1in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=dakid32;9584367]Hack Is Detected, Right as I inject I get kicked from server (Tried on multiple servers)
I get
ERROR
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'FaiReUpload BF3 By McD20 v4.1in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=edd123;9583899]I started using v3.5 a week before it was marked as banned on here, and have used it daily since - and I still haven't been banned.
In the settings window I used Master's Injector to "Scramble" it, Virus Alert From McDeliver 4.0in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Color;9581247]
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=830967&p=9581151&viewfull=1#post9581151[/QUOTE]
No.
Look to to closed thread. He is posting there with both accounts, even asking a moderator from his 2
Showing the 5 most recent posts.