Posts by imerbozz
5 posts total, newest first.
Nvidia Situationin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Tae;13842584]yeah refunds will never be at risk?
did you hear what you fucking said lmao your brain is actually inactive.
REFUNDS ARE, AND WILL NEVER BE AT RISK. I'm taking a screenshot in case you edit this stupiNvidia Situationin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=damaunban;13842568]20 hours until I am unbanned on my main account. Don't really understand the point of this thread, only thing I see is Tae acting like he knows more than me.
Either way, if anything is wrong witNvidia Situationin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Fabut;13842173]Well who should I go to if I need help with this? I placed an order that's arriving soon and I'm a little concerned about it now.[/QUOTE]
send it back lolNvidia Situationin Marketplace Talk - There is only 1 way to fix it and thats calling nvidia directly
I think dama knows this method
Showing the 4 most recent posts.