Posts by Mems04

29 posts total, newest first.

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Hack Requestsin Call of Duty 13 - Infinite Warfare - Name of the hack/trainer: COD IW Wallhack/Aimbot Purpose: Finally Be able to have fun with this game... Extra: For it to be undetected and donation thing added, so i can donate :)Jordans Menu v1.7 [1.32|ASI|CONTROLLER]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Bydget;11427352]Soooo bad haha. Jordan's menu loaded up fine with a private hook just fine.[/QUOTE] Does what said mean something ? learn english, Still waiting for someone intelligent to explain part 3 plsJordans Menu v1.7 [1.32|ASI|CONTROLLER]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Thetechnicbrick Can you help mee because it's not loading, i've done the part 2 (changed name scripthookv.dll to mine, inside jordan.asi) but it dont work. What the part 3 means, i've tried to change jordan.asi to .dll Jordans Menu v1.7 [1.32|ASI|CONTROLLER]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=loremada;11427319]I'm using a private hook which loads .kaf plugins . I changed in HxD the name of the hook with mine , and changed the extension to .kaf . I don't know why but the hook won't load the menu ...[/QUJordans Menu v1.7 [1.32|ASI|CONTROLLER]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - I don't get this part: 3. Change the extension from "asi" to what your hook loads I've change the name scripthook.dll to my hook name but it dont work, so i think it's because of the part 3. What does the part 3 means

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us