Posts by Dakotuhh
15 posts total, newest first.
Level 53 AQW MEMBER FOR 3MONTHS LEFT FOR AN ACCOUNT WITH NAVAL COMMANDERSin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Sold...................Level 53 AQW MEMBER FOR 3MONTHS LEFT FOR AN ACCOUNT WITH NAVAL COMMANDERSin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - bump............. still trading accounts with someone that has any type of Naval Commander.Level 58 AQW Accountin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - What are you accepting the payment in?
Paypal or UGC or...?Level 41 with Alot of Classes and rares.in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - I don't see alot of classes or rares...Level 53 AQW MEMBER FOR 3MONTHS LEFT FOR AN ACCOUNT WITH NAVAL COMMANDERSin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Bumppppp. Account is now level 60 with soul cleaver alpha DOOMmega Legion titan and chaos paragon..
Like I said I would like an account that have Naval Commanders Preferably Icy, Platinum, Rotting, or Doom Naval command
Showing the 5 most recent posts.