Posts by BugMePls
13 posts total, newest first.
Dayz SA simple trainerin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I am not professionel as you.But i will give it a try.And thx for answer on the other post :)DayZ SA Offsetsin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Thanks A lot.. I hope ı can manage to do that :)Dayz SA simple trainerin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Hey Lincento533 .Can you show me How can i learn my offsets by myshelf. And is there any way i can add you on skypeDayZ SA Offsetsin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=darkwrath505;9792455]
0x0FAE180] + 0x1698 ] + 0x4] <- Local Player
pLocal] + 0x24] <- coordPtr
coordPtr] + 0x28] <- X Pos
coordPtr] + 0x30] <- Y Pos
coordPtr] + 0x2C] <- Z Pos[/QUOTE]
Hey I saw your reply once whHow to make your own RPM/WPM hack for DayZ [C#]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=OhAyeDan;9772571]You get that when you have the wrong offsets, update your offsers & it will go away. I had the same thing.[/QUOTE]
but my game version is v0.46
so What should be my offsets?? v0.48 maybe v0.4
Showing the 5 most recent posts.