Posts by Imhaxxor
24 posts total, newest first.
Sell Level 30 retail: M60in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=napster835;1111980]imhaxxor i aint trading,
after you tried to trade 2 banned accounts to my friend[/quote]
Account SOLD
U are Funny.... retardSell Level 30 retail: M60in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=Tala;1111684]accept a resetted lvl 55? now its lvl 13 + silver or gold prem gift code + a lvl 29 acc with 650 g1 creds and good weapons (ai aw50f, m4a1, mp5k, adrenaline, etc.)[/quote]
Naa sorry.
:pSell Level 30 retail: M60in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=napster835;1111630]fak just bought shiet,
accept lvl 28 g36c_d retailed and lvl 25 m134 retailed??[/quote]
Add me
quixxbrSell Level 30 retail: M60in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - I selling my Level 30 M60
60%
KDR Reset
Nothing on it, no Prem
1/1 SQ
Retail Code Used: Yes, have it
Birthdate/Mail: Nope
Hacked/Powerlvld: Nope
Banned accounts: Nope no one
Others game accounts: Nope no oIm Selling Level 55 FAMAS and Level 33 M134 Retailedin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - YOU FAIL KING, I ALREADY SENT A CONVO TO DAVE...
GET BANNED NUB!
I RECOVER ACC. :P
Showing the 5 most recent posts.