Posts by Arxzos

205 posts total, newest first.

Gain Everything ( Perks - Outfits - Survivors - Killers - Addons - Offerings - .... )in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - I did this and got all perks and addons and stuff but I didn't actually get the killers/survivors I didnt have unlocked. I did get their perks on everyone I already had unlocked though. I've tried a couple times now. AnyMW2 Lobby Tools v2in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [QUOTE=notoriouscoz;14322372]Anyone know how to get force host to work i have open nat? Or can someone walk me through how to open port 28960 ive tried everything?[/QUOTE] Press F8 and select force host. Port forwardiHow do people close my game and open up tabs in google chrome when I'm host?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - [QUOTE=steampunk123;14324930]ITs 1001% MW2, please dont give any tips when you dont know whats going on in the community. /b2t: No fix, nothing you can do, restart pc and you are fine! I know the streamer, and i know whHow do people close my game and open up tabs in google chrome when I'm host?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - [QUOTE=sam55555;14319544]Thats 100% not mw2 you got some other virus bud. Check out Hitman pro or Malawarebytes and get rid of it asap.[/QUOTE] It 100% is. I have malwarebytes premium. It's happened twice now, botSell [AQW] Account 420$in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=midp;14250133]In my opinion, $250 can’t even buy bloodletters and rare calendar classes. If you gonna offer less than $300. I suggest you go to buy anoher account. Because this is worth more than 300. Check the it

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Need help?