Posts by Hermitard
6 posts total, newest first.
[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 2.2 , and Updated clients for 24.0in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=c2k8s;9864968]I guess you didn't read the thread either.
THIS VERSION IS BUGGY.[/QUOTE]
A bug doesn't stop something from working entirely.[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 2.2 , and Updated clients for 24.0in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I see nobody is responding to the guy who said this doesn't work on steam, so I'll post for him again, IT DOES NOT WORK WITH STEAM. Same issue as the last client that didn't, infinite loading screen.[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 2.1 , and Updated clients for 23.1.1in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Is there any way to use this hack with hardware acceleration? It makes my game flip out if I do. (Graphical glitches remove inventory screen and replace it with a black bar) I don't even use fullscreen, what could be cau[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 2.0 : Codename : Ultimate Rape : Automatic Client Updaterin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I took the fullscreen mod out of the build, disabled it ingame, but I still lag like I have fullscreen and fullscreen is still on. GG[Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 2.0 : Codename : Ultimate Rape : Automatic Client Updaterin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - 23.0.0.0 breaks this for my friends and I, as well as another user on the site.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.