Posts by Killmuch33
49 posts total, newest first.
[24-6-2011]R3d_L!n3 V5.2[Crach Fixed , PowerLevel/DinarBot ,ZeroDelay ,AutoMedic]in WarRock - International Hacks - I tried this 3 times. The hack doesn't show up when I press insert. :dwug:
I must be doing it wrong.
EDIT: Yes I'm injecting it.Breach Team Hack Updatedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - all you can do is turn on the hacks you want at the begnning of gameBreach Team Hack Updatedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - LOl how to pull menu up? ;3Breach Team Hack Updatedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - YOu have to get the Dll file online. I want to know a safe site that i can find it. >:lBreach Team Hack Updatedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - will it work now that i went on admin and changed all user privelages for those as admin
Showing the 5 most recent posts.