Posts by bullet7364
6 posts total, newest first.
¤AMAZING¤ or ¤SCAM¤ ¤Tell Me What You Think¤in General - Yes, its expensive.
I tried it for 3 month (3 crates), and it felt like a mini christmas every time, especially when I got a t-shirt in on of the crates.
Only buy this if you got the money for it, and you want a nostalgiJullll Vouch Treadin Vouches - Date: 21/02/2015
People Involved: Just me and Seller
Item Received: Etherite Dagger
Selling Thread (URL): showthread.php?t=913482
Comments (Optional): Fast deliverybullet7364 Vouch Treadin Vouches - This is my Vouch thread.
Thanks for trading with me.
Please use this format.
Date:
People Involved:
Item Received:
Selling Thread (URL):
Comments (Optional):Gadsila's Vouch Threadin Vouches - Date: 2/16/2015
Other Person involved: Seller
Item that has been sold/traded: Spotify premium
Selling Thread (URL): forum/showthread.php?t=903828
Optional: It took 2 min from I contacted him to I got my loginSelling Netflix/Brazzers/FantasyHD/Origin accounts CHEAP!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - When will the Brazzers account expire?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.