Posts by failcard
5 posts total, newest first.
[X33.1.0] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Doesn't work for me. Can't even get to the title screen. It says Load error, retrying[X33.1.0] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Doesn't load,
It says load error, retrying, can't even get the the main menuOrape dungeon timeoutin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=realmer98;10843812]You have too many client debuffs set to 'on'
To fix turn them off(the highlighted red ones)
Not sure if this is what you mean, but try it out for yourself[/QUOTE]
I have read into this, but likOrape dungeon timeoutin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - When I am in a dungeon for an extended period of time, the client loses connection and I am sent to Nexus. I can't really do tombs or smaller lods. Is this something that I can fix? Is it a problem with my client? I needHacked Client 26.0.1 - ORAPE 2.3in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - outdated 27.0.0 is out
Showing the 5 most recent posts.