Posts by The-Sublimity
11 posts total, newest first.
DBD 4.2.0+ - Simple Injector with Custom Fullprofile (Legacy All & Item Count)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=bghgu;14959987]is the injector detectable ?[/QUOTE]
It can be if they update to a newer revision of DBD, as of right now it works just fine and isn't detectable.A bit Smarter : Multihack 3.5e [ Fully External ]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=blackshotonline;11018462]Are you able to make it permanently undetected after every update? I think I've see someone done it before. He did it by using polymorphism, if I'm right about how it works.[/QUOTE]
AnythA bit Smarter : Multihack 3.3 [f]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Tantillizer;10973822]I got Vac banned today, these hacks are now detected.[/QUOTE]
Proof? Did you use Engima?A bit Smarter : Multihack 3.3 [f]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Huskarshlt;10971722]I gotta love it when people use the same trick as me. I only use walls as well but I use trigger-hold as a last-resort thing because I play awp alot. I put it on 0 delay and make it look like IA bit Smarter : Multihack 3.3 [f]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Yimo;10971513]Yeah, I try not to use aimhacks just because they make it really obvious, walls ftw.[/QUOTE]
Same here, plus there is always that chance it jacks up and if it does, you're screwed. Overwatch does l
Showing the 5 most recent posts.