Posts by lacrosse101
7 posts total, newest first.
Easy EXP+GP :) (NO hack)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Rike73;629851]The internet thing is called tapping which i do it all the time. It is fun to do if done right.[/quote]
Yeah, tapping is so much fun. :)
I have a laptop so my internet switch is at my fingertips :p
Straighter Aim = More Headshotsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=SgtMiclan;629991]did you take out the player.txt?[/quote]
You have to do that? :dwug:
I feel stupid. :confused:Straighter Aim = More Headshotsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - For some reason, its not letting me save still. This is what I get after changing ANYTHING. It doesnt matter if I even take off a period. I am doing everything correctly still.
"Cannot create the C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\Straighter Aim = More Headshotsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Im having trouble saving the settings... It says that I cannot create the file and
to make sure that the file name and path are correct. :mad:My Gray Hammer Glitchesin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Cool video. That would stink if you got shot :P
How did you turn the people white? I read it somewhere but i forgot...
I know its somewhere in the player file in the Combat Arms folder, right?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.