Posts by zxpwds
5 posts total, newest first.
Combat Arms Reloaded hack.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - CA crashes after injected or just basically closesN7QL 1.4 Multihackin Quake LIVE Hacks - [QUOTE=MyNameIsNothing;9932029]Umm... I inject it but I can for some reason select the cheats/hacks with the arrow keys? :([/QUOTE]
I also have this problem
I see the menu but when I try to navigate to the hacks that I VB.NET Memory Module [by master131] helpin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Coding, Programming & Source Code - Nobody is going to reply ?Help with hotkeys GetAsyncKeyStatein Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=abuckau907;9604247]You are pretty close - all you need is the other half of the IF statmenet, to disable the hack. You have a couple options --> you could assign a 2nd key to be the "off" key...or you can use onlHelp with hotkeys GetAsyncKeyStatein Visual Basic Programming - Hey everyone I don't have much to say other then I'm making a trainer in Vb.Net everything works perfect! except I'm fed up of using buttons
to turn on and off the hacks. I'm trying to use GetAsyncKeyState to use hotkeys
Showing the 5 most recent posts.