Posts by DarkDreth
18 posts total, newest first.
Hacks not working...in Combat Arms Help - They just refuse to work...Hacks not working...in Combat Arms Help - So what did you change exactly? I still can't get it to work AV and firewall off :S... You set compatability to windows 2000?Hacks not working...in Combat Arms Help - Im currently having the same problem... AV is off and running as admin. Tried compatability mode and everything... Also I have not played CA for about 6 months so Idk if there are new steps to getting hacks to work. (Too(Leached) Win7 D3D Ava Hack Chams, CrossHair, No Fog. Full bright, asusin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [quote=bsrkrnghivu;1420395]Fuck all you gay fag spammers.
I would help if you contributed more to the site.
PM if you have at least 50 posts, and I'll teach you how to get this working.
I've tested on Vista and 7, botProblem with ruslanab hacksin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [quote=RandomnessBoi;1420399]WAIT WAIT, did you even close your injector? or set it to automatic?[/quote]
I set it to close automatically after injection.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.