Posts by RC Mathoo
17 posts total, newest first.
Buying Robe Of Twilight!in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I am buying the new robe for the Wizard set. Since this is a new item I am not really sure ho much it costs.
If you have it and would like to sell it to me please add my Skype | duffy.duncan1 bobo
we can come up with Decent Starter accountin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I am selling my account which includes: 7/8 Trix and a 6/8 huntress: http://puu.sh/frgBP/e524d7eaaa.png
(the huntress has no gear)
the pet is 70 heal, 63 electric, and mheal which is not unlocked: http://puu.sh/frgWP/aPrice Check on my account!!in League of Legends Marketplace - I am selling my account!
It has some rare skins on it such as: King Rammus, UFO Corki, and Judgement Kayle!
The account is level 30 and is Silver IV.
I am interested in selling the account for the right price!
I haOragne Star accountin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - This account has a 5/8 sorc and many vaults filled with items and pots(mainly def). The account has 3 char slots.
Muledump:
http://puu.sh/cHHJ9/b3cfe4a0d1.png
http://puu.sh/cHHMn/3a6573c027.png
http://puu.sh/cHHO0/76Selling Sliver 4 accountin League of Legends Marketplace - I have all of the champs unlocked. Just about a skin for every champ.
U can make me an offer. want around 130 but its negotiable. add me on Skype duffy.duncan1
Showing the 5 most recent posts.