Posts by Xilos
27 posts total, newest first.
NO HACK WORK HACKSHIELD UPDATE FROM LAST NIGHTin Combat Arms Europe Hacks - I have a hack that works.If anybody can crack an vip hackin Combat Arms Europe Hacks - It will be great if anyone can, but I dont think its possible =(.Chams 3colors, WallHack, Crosshair, no fog, no sky and more! Working At 14/04/2009in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - [quote=chaoshacks16;631671]http://r a p i d s h a r e.com/files/221353223/d3d9.zip.html put that to combat arms folder and it will be on window mode.[/quote]
Thanks Dalderup and Chaoshack16! The hack worked with wHackShield EU Bypass (By SilentRunner)in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - [quote=rapid x;630884]dude look when it was posted , : 03-06-'09 , thats more then a month ago -.- and CA updated a few weeks ago so stfu[/quote]
I didnt notice that, sorry. Can anyone upload their Engine.exe? I messed HackShield EU Bypass (By SilentRunner)in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - i get a god damn error when i run the game =(
No I cant even run the game without the bypass.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.