Posts by MrKat
5 posts total, newest first.
Equality Mod Trainer v0.03 - Advanced Online Player Menu! Working Online 1.26/1.27!in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - I am guessing this is patched, Ingame the trainer suddenly dosent work. Works on 1 session. Don't play for few hours then play again without changing files dosent work. I reinstall trainer still dosent work.12-14 June GTA Online event.in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - As some of you may know, with the new ill gotten DLC rockstar are making a event weekend. So I was thinking if anyone would be able to find out or tweak something to make the crate drops drop when ever you like? Or even There is a 16.7mb small update, any idea what's with it ?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - They did say that there is a event of extra GTA$ and RP weekend with crate drops online. I am sure it it just for that not anti cheat or anything like that. I am using a hack on right now ;DEquality Mod Trainer v0.03 - Advanced Online Player Menu! Working Online 1.26/1.27!in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - EVERYBODY To play you need to delete DSOUND.dll . Don't worry it will work fine. Allready got ze golden plane and heli ;PEquality Mod Trainer v0.03 - Advanced Online Player Menu! Working Online 1.26/1.27!in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Anyone experiencing the error but the game launcher saying that GTA V couldn't launch?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.