Posts by KaboomXX
105 posts total, newest first.
Jake's Terraria Hack v6.0 Fully Rewrittenin Terraria Hacks - [QUOTE=fagner3628;13599765]Does it work in multiplayer? and not original?[/QUOTE]
What do you mean not original?
The cheat works perfectly well in multiplayer even if you aren't host (spawning items included).Jake's Terraria Hack v6.0 Fully Rewrittenin Terraria Hacks - Using latest release, almost all available features work swimmingly. Only one I've found not to work is unlimited item placing.
Been using this since 2016, keep up the good work ! C:Jake's Terraria v1.3.1 Hack v4.1.9 Now Supports TModLoader!!!in Terraria Hacks - [QUOTE=Jacklz;12058947]Both of you are still trying to use an outdated version. The most recent release is on page 6 and works just fine. Also my hack does not inject dll's.[/QUOTE]
I don't get the previous error but noJake's Terraria v1.3.1 Hack v4.1.9 Now Supports TModLoader!!!in Terraria Hacks - How do I use this?
when I try to apply I get an error?
Steps I do
1) Run game
2)Run Cheat
3) choose GPU and name
4) ?Method to bypass 'AntiHack' when lagswitching?in Rust Discussions & Help - Lagswitching used to work like a dream on rust, you simply start lagging then everyone would freeze and you could get headshots for days.
Eversince 2 weeks ago, if you tried to damage anything whiles lagging, switch o
Showing the 5 most recent posts.