Posts by flumped
14 posts total, newest first.
Muslims are NOT terrorists.in Islam vs Western World - Lol, Not all muslims are terrorists just nearly all terrorissts are muslimsBot kind of auto clicking thing?in Hack Requests - I was wondering, for a game called Grand Chase theres a magical thing called an "otto shot" which you press down and then z quickly after, if you do it fast enough in succession it constantly hits but you have to stay inKilling Floor(Steam) Beserker only maxed?in Hack Requests - I need a hack for Killing Floor on Steam to only max out my Beserker to rank 6.
Thanks for anyone that helps.How you can actually get your way when buying maplestory powerlevelingin General - [quote=thestupidshrimp;595115]maplestory is seriously gay XD[/quote]
Yeah, it is I quit lawlz' before they updated I just got a DC hack and started DCing everyone.My Girl ROXin General - [quote=nabdab;612183]She is aaight but nutin to my girl lol hahahh[/quote]
Lol, nobody can tell if your GF is hot or not. IMO The other chick is way more hot.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.