Posts by LFUnrankedAccount
22 posts total, newest first.
[NA] FREE elo boost ( NEED VOUCH )in League of Legends Marketplace - Now, before I start my review I would like to say that the service quality this booster has while boosting for free is pretty fantastic. Although he isn't well known, (I assure you he soon will be) he acts in a professioLooking for someone to power level an accountin League of Legends Marketplace - Bump! Still looking★☆★ [SUMMER SALE] Aaronfudgecakes League of Legends Eloboosting 2.0 ★☆★in League of Legends Marketplace - Don't worry I am going to set up a report and have others look into it★☆★ [SUMMER SALE] Aaronfudgecakes League of Legends Eloboosting 2.0 ★☆★in League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=SellingLoLaccounts;9641061]Vertice, if you add me on skype, l'll show you all the screenshots due to my phone not giving me actual large pictures; l'll give you the proof that he TOLD me that i can have one accoun★☆★ [SUMMER SALE] Aaronfudgecakes League of Legends Eloboosting 2.0 ★☆★in League of Legends Marketplace - Bought power leveling from him, waited 4 days, he never even started the power leveling. I payed him buy giving him an account and offered him 3 more after the boost was finished. He never even started the boost. 1/10 wo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.