Posts by IngloriousGamer
6 posts total, newest first.
[X34.0.0] 059client - Bard releasein Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I cannot make any new characters in the client. I'm not using the exalt setting. Whenever I try to create a new character they infinitely load into the nexus and are never actually created. Other than that works great as[X33.0.1] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Anyone know the item id of Exalt tokens or some way to make autoloot stop picking them up?Orape 3.1 Clients , for 27.7.1 [Friends list update]in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Got it, thanks for client. I do not like the friends thing. Its it a hack or actual rotmg feature?Orape 3.1 Clients , for 27.7.1 [Friends list update]in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - you used to be able to with the Orape Client maker released by justarotmgnoob. You would take the normal swf of rotmg for that update, then select the hacks and it would make it custom for you.Orape 3.1 Clients for 27.7.0in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Hey i love you clients and remember the release of orape 1 where we could make our own by updating the client with the new swf of rotmg, I've been searching for your release of Orape 3.1 and cant find it, can you send a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.