Posts by kimkim
12 posts total, newest first.
Helpin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - sorry but I searched through every threads and no one says where to inject like other fps games. so my question is where do I inject the hack for cod 4 multiplayer. thxRE: [ Release] Combat arms:Chams,Nospread and more...in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - If this work thank you very much!
I won't say negative things even when you spammed threads....
again if it works you have my thxHELP THREAD(post ANY questions here)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hi, I tried to use Drgn hack pack but it doesn't work. I followed all the instructions. it injects into the game perfectly and no dc but when I press any hotkeys numpad 1,2,3,4,5,6,etc. they don't work.....
OS: XP profeWorking Chams 7-16-09in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - is it just me or when I inject the .dll files a pop up comes up saying " _except_handler4_common cannot be found at DLL msvcrt.dllWorking Hack 4/30/09in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=berkley233;669681]the hack doesnt work, when u press insert it shows the team name and distance. press it again and it dissapears, have done everything, and doesn't work[/quote]
download Vc_redistributable 2008
Showing the 5 most recent posts.