Posts by dsldog
8 posts total, newest first.
Career Combat Editor V-1.4in Call of Duty 11 - Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats - I've had 0 problems with the game even after restarting.[AW Multiplayer 1.4.112] [Important Hotfix] Visual Tool v1.1.1in Call of Duty 11 - Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats - I use Launcher.exe as it opens AW_VT.exe for you, and I would have to assume that it's the safest way as it was added in the 1.1.1 update of the hack.
When I use it, I prefer to use Predator Mode along with Enemies on M[AW Multiplayer 1.4.112] [Important Hotfix] Visual Tool v1.1.1in Call of Duty 11 - Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats - Used it since the release of V1.1.1 literally within the minute of it being approved and still haven't stopped.[AW Multiplayer 1.4.112] [Important Hotfix] Visual Tool v1.1.1in Call of Duty 11 - Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats - I've been using since VAC has been enabled and I'm still able to play.
I've been using Predator Mode and Enemies on Minimap option so far I'm finding it pretty safe, but that's only me.VAC has been added to the gamein Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Discussions - [QUOTE=Skratti;9963386]Why create a topic without checking if there is already a topic. You're just clogging the forum[/QUOTE]
He just admitted he didn't check. The guy was trying to be helpful, no need to rip his head
Showing the 5 most recent posts.