Posts by Purse
32 posts total, newest first.
[Polyhack] Purplehack 1.1 (updated Bluehack) [4/28/15]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=vgomez763;10452425]vac detected[/QUOTE]
Pro tip: Use a new compilation of the hack every day.
/cares
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=glad_07;10451702]new offsets
DWORD DwEntityList = 0x049ee2e4;
DWORD DwEnginePoint[Polyhack] Purplehack 1.1 (updated Bluehack) [4/28/15]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=boatsailor;10448696]Thx man i love u[/QUOTE]
Love you too bay-be.[Polyhack] Purplehack 1.1 (updated Bluehack) [4/28/15]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=ziiddy;10445602]"now" you mean "know" and I know how to change the .cpp lmao don't act like you're some genius[/QUOTE]
Who are you talking to? Did I ever suggest that I was a genius? You big ole' meany!
/cry
EDI[Polyhack] Purplehack 1.1 (updated Bluehack) [4/28/15]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=materialsky313;10445582]Yusssss bobo bobo bobo[/QUOTE]
I know right?![Polyhack] Purplehack 1.1 (updated Bluehack) [4/28/15]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I have noticed that Bluehack seemed to have not been updated because of a updated version of CS:GO.
So I would like to present to you Purplehack! This is the exact same thing as Bluehack, but with updated offsets so you
Showing the 5 most recent posts.