Posts by Coder.Dash
34 posts total, newest first.
[Japan SA] Xigncode Fail v2in Sudden Attack Hacks - [QUOTE=pandorasand988;10962741]Hey Pls Make For SASEA[/QUOTE]
Sasea will close.[Japan SA] Xigncode Fail v2in Sudden Attack Hacks - [QUOTE=Cuntlor;10954505]. Coder.Dash Need proof it works.[/QUOTE]
I added video of JSA Xigncode V1, I've posted the first version in this section. Cuntlor[Japan SA] Xigncode Fail v2in Sudden Attack Hacks - I decided update my JSA Cheat. Probably i will make to KSA too.
Functions:
F1 - Always Headshot (now work with Bots too)
F2 - Always Bodyshot (now work with Bots too)
F3 - Instant Defuse (C4, Targets, Flags etc.)
TesteAumento de Hitboxin Combat Arms BR Hack Coding/Source Code - Bom, essa semana andei trabalhando com uns amigos meus e conseguimos adaptar uma função minha do [SA] para o [CA]
Sendo mais direto:
#define BoneMGR 0x37A713A4
class ModelButes;
class ModelBone;
class BoneComumSudden Attack Japan Cheatin Sudden Attack Hacks - [QUOTE=skrystep;10765073]can you find me the increment and decrement addys for the player's Y-axis? I'm trying to make Super Jump[/QUOTE]
SA Have three Y-axis, Your Camera, Your Object and Your real coordinate
with the
Showing the 5 most recent posts.