Posts by Kylux
22 posts total, newest first.
Counter Strike: GO Recoil Reducer AHKin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=prochuse33;10053786]Hm... What would I add to the line of code to make it toggable? Like if I hit Caps it will be on, caps again, it'll be off. I see end, literally ends the script. So..[/QUOTE]
At the top of theCounter Strike: GO Recoil Reducer AHKin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=Kayleigh;10018893]Not sure how you can really fix it, you'd have to compile something completely new for that, but then again you can just.. Try? I guess by standing instead of crouching exc. omnirowdy[/QUOTE]
ThCounter Strike: GO Recoil Reducer AHKin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=omnirowdy;10015671]Ok nvm i got it working but how do i get it to stop once im done with cs go?[/QUOTE]
Just press whatever key it is in the script pretty sure its END thoughCounter Strike: GO Recoil Reducer AHKin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=omnirowdy;10015618]for me there is nothing to run i see the ahk then it asks me what i want to open it with.........[/QUOTE]
Do you have autohotkey installed?Counter Strike: GO Recoil Reducer AHKin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=kill3rdav;10013110]This AHK is the best one for ak47 so far, its really good for midrange shooting and 1-2 tap firing long distances.
I Appreciate your ahk code. ;D[/QUOTE]
Thanks man i appreciate it :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.