Posts by router7788
7 posts total, newest first.
Need to learn how to teleport and teleport itemsin DayZ Help & Requests - I could hook you up with some things XD
add me on skype:nickxisxawsome
I will provide proof and a good priceNew Update?in Unturned Discussions & Help - Ok, Thanks very much for the help XD :)New Update?in Unturned Discussions & Help - i was just prompted to update my unturned, Does this mean that the 2.1.3 hacks have been patched?Scam helpin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - sorry to bother anyone in this section, i just thought this is were i would get the quickest response from mods/admins. I was wondering if a admin or forum moderator could tell me where to post / send a scam complaint? tScam help *DELETE ONCE ANSWERED PLS*in Suggestions, Requests & General Help - sorry to bother anyone in this section, i just thought this is were i would get the quickest response from mods/admins. I was wondering if a admin or forum moderator could tell me where to post / send a scam complaint? t
Showing the 5 most recent posts.