Posts by TheGabrlmed
9 posts total, newest first.
The Vast Realmsin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - getting the classic "Unable to load language [en]" error.Oryxills Private Serverin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - The previous version (the one you had up earlier today) was pretty fun, so I'm stoked for this one!Owl Realms 0.42 - VPSin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - Same here...The reset didn't even fix it!!!Owl Realms 0.42 - VPSin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - [QUOTE=SinnersTV;10496546]Can't connect, I get a black screen when "connected". Server might need a restart xD[/QUOTE] Same here. It even acts like I'm connected, cause it gives me the 10/15 minute idle warning ("You havOwl Realms 24/7 0.40 Hamachi - Updatedin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - Can you create more hamachi networks? They're all full...
i got on, but now the servers down :(
Showing the 5 most recent posts.