Posts by _wilsonlau
39 posts total, newest first.
Lancer AOE Spam with no hurt hands needed. Using autohotkey.in Trove Hacks & Cheats - Does this just use the "1" skill?7's Fishing Bot (with auto-drop of boots)in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=reppin;10950283]New pointers is in my sig. I would recommend using http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1026333 as well. You might like it a little better as 7bot owner no longer updates his.[/QUOTE]
The adDrop Boots and Savage 110% worksin Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=reppin;10923699]lol
Just give it time after I prefect a new fishing bot I will take a stab at a good bootdrop/decon So far I improved client laucher for multi client. and here is to hoping all my tests go over welLazyFishing v1.5.2 (Multi Account Launcher, Fishing, Boot Throw, Auto Decons)in Trove Hacks & Cheats - Ran it for about 20 minutes, and got the collector bug (stuck on how many would you like to move or are you sure you want to collect parts) on 4 bots, just thought I should let you know!LazyFishing v1.5.2 (Multi Account Launcher, Fishing, Boot Throw, Auto Decons)in Trove Hacks & Cheats - Going to start testing 1.5.5, lets hope all goes well!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.