Posts by moonrashical
16 posts total, newest first.
IM broken?in General - My IM isn't showing up in the corner of the page at all, tried different browsers etc. Anyone else or just me?Foolay's Fitbit Se Service | Secure | Fast | Professional | Inexpensivein User Services - One of your pics is of a cancelled order lol?Fitbit Charge HR or Blaze SEin User Services - So I've been scammed twice trying to get one of these things, and other times just ignored, and with the weather getting nicer I'd really like one!!
I'm on the fence about which I want, so we can discuss :) Might evenFitbit Service l Worldwide l Cheapest + Fastest l $35in User Services - Added you on skype, same username :)FITBIT CHARGE HR service | 30$| US/EU/CA only | customer support 24/7|in User Services - Yeah been waiting 3 days now for order confirmation after the first one got cancelled. Second seller to stop responding after payment. So annoying...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.