Posts by Austinmanges
15 posts total, newest first.
Official MPGH PB Tournament! UPDATED~in Piercing Blow Discussions - [quote=Justified;3353187]UPDATE!
Attention all PB Players! I am going to start the fist round of finals with a TDM mode. Here is the kicker! Only people who have passed preliminaries are able to join, so only THEY geProject Blackout MSN groupin Piercing Blow Discussions - austinmanges@hotmail.com
I'm online right now, soon to be getting on PB.Official MPGH PB Tournament! UPDATED~in Piercing Blow Discussions - Liz what's your IGN? I'd love to play PB with you sometime!
Just pm me or something. :oEXP Cheatin Piercing Blow Tools - [quote=PlaydoMan;3351766]the stuff i have isnt detected.[/quote]
Don't be a troll. :[
Help us out :)Official MPGH PB Tournament! UPDATED~in Piercing Blow Discussions - I wish I would have seen this topic earlier or else I would have had my clanmate and I join in the competition. Looks like i'll be waiting for the next one :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.