Posts by Please1234
7 posts total, newest first.
LoL account with Pax Sivir, S2W ICON and many more rare itemsin League of Legends Marketplace - Do you have steam/skype, we can discuss over steam :) I am really interested in the account :)
I can offer csgoskins of higher value than 55 usd for sure :)!• LEAGUE BOOSTING • LOWEST PRICES ALL AROUND & FAST COMPLETION • EUW|EUNE|RU|TR •in League of Legends Marketplace - Since you take 110 euro from plat 5 to dia 5. Would 100 euro for plat 4 to dia 5 sound reasonable ?CS GO TRIGGER BOT [20140724]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Is this detected now ?BoostingHydra® ۞NEW!۞Cheap&Reliable۞Bronze-Diamond۞in League of Legends Marketplace - gyazo.c o m /8f0e981206f110e3fefa4e40831ecbbd More proof he is insulting me aswellBoostingHydra® ۞NEW!۞Cheap&Reliable۞Bronze-Diamond۞in League of Legends Marketplace - I cannot dispute the money because i sent it to friends/family as a transfer and not as a purchase
Showing the 5 most recent posts.