Posts by ElementalDeath
39 posts total, newest first.
Ya...in Spammers Corner - Allright, this is kind of non spam but whatever.
I need some PHP/SQL/ASM (Assembly) developers to help me with a project that I am working on. PM for details pls, and yes, you get some kind of compensation. Also, thisGOS: First OS aimed for Gamerz Only!in General - Why dont u use vmware virtual machine?
Alot easier, and less time consumingPurge The Nonbelievers!in General - I dont have a problem with the sound. You can hear Nobunaga *Justin* fine.Flamers Warrock Hook (NOT MINE)in WarRock - International Hacks - Ok, whoever is a noob and spams again read this post:
The Download is available at the bottom of the 1st Post in the topic
The reason why you cant download it is because god hates you, or the download was not approved byFlamers Warrock Hook (NOT MINE)in WarRock - International Hacks - It was released on the 20th, so its not the old hack. Probs just an old screenie
Showing the 5 most recent posts.