Posts by l0ngcat
96 posts total, newest first.
Current Addresses?in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=bagpiperdude90;192664]yeah I know. I'm giving credits in the hack.
Plus, you'll get the private version ;-)[/QUOTE]
thanks but i have my own private version with GUI, hotkeys and all :)
also i wont have timCurrent Addresses?in WarRock - International Hacks - oh that code snippet you use is the basic trainer coding C tutorial that i posted btw ^^Current Addresses?in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=bagpiperdude90;192653]54 is for swim, which works, if i set offset to 0x54, and value to 4.
However, offset of 0x180 (for super jump) will not work. Montana, it teleports me to ground level. Marien, to map grouCurrent Addresses?in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=bagpiperdude90;192616]I tried Microsoft Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition - nothing worked for me.
Tried Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition, and I can edit static (non-pointer) addresses. Unfortunately, Need ONE (1) address - trading finished product for itin WarRock - International Hacks - player stance address is 008B5288+54. set to 4 for swim and 0 for standing.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.