Posts by LGam3r
1 posts total, newest first.
Combat Arms Eu | Released Hack | Check Outin Combat Arms Europe Hacks - [QUOTE=rwqzx15;9668437]dude can you tell me an injector how inject the dll becaus i press insert and nothing :C (sorry for the bad eng)[/QUOTE]
as you can see the hack is pached and i will update him a few days..Combat Arms Eu | Released Hack | Check Outin Combat Arms Europe Hacks - The Hack Is Upload In The Site . (Waiting For Approve)
If You Like My Hack So Pls Thanks Me In Download :) (Enjoy)Combat Arms Eu | Released Hack | Check Outin Combat Arms Europe Hacks - I Will Upload More 3 Hours BeCause I update the DeathIP Functial..Combat Arms Eu | Released Hack | Check Outin Combat Arms Europe Hacks - Today I releasse My Private Hack With Alot Of Awesome Functions + DeathIP and bypass that i Coding . (Info In The Thread)
Full List Of Functions :
Visual Hack:
No Fog
No Flash
Full Bright
NxChams
CrossHair
E
Showing the 4 most recent posts.