Posts by +RotMG+
2 posts total, newest first.
Fame exploitin Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - [QUOTE=Timii;9673229]there is a rule against posting outside links. So please do remove it. Thank you.[/QUOTE]
Wow, I didn't know about that rule.
But now that the toddler that posted before you actually reposted the saWhy are so many people getting banned?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=059;9636613]Nope, they have banned a few big spenders.[/QUOTE]
Only because these "big spenders" were retarded enough to personally provide evidence of their breaking the ToS therefore forcing Kabam's hand (one I Why are so many people getting banned?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=Cashew;9634653]I hope people know that they do record your movement in sprite worlds.[/QUOTE]
Who, Kabam?
I've been using no-clip + speed hack in sprite worlds ever since I can remember, and never got into any tr
Showing the 3 most recent posts.