Posts by HowDoIH4x
13 posts total, newest first.
BOOSTING SERVICES!in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Final Update: Paypal ended up siding with him, but I filed a charge back with my bank and got my money back. He's been banned from MPGH for not refunding and scamming.
PePpZiHaX if you paid with a card, I would recoSimple Crossfire D3D [UNIVERSAL][OTHERGAMES]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - nice to see a new CF hackHoly fuck holy fuck holy fuckin General - sucks. dont download sus thingsRiot Fist Bump Ward Skin and Dragon Slayer Pantheonin League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=Cataclypse;9639670]
Did you buy from him? Anyway, please report in the scammer grave[/QUOTE]
I purchased a boosting service from him and he stopped responding and never even started the service. Will report therRiot Fist Bump Ward Skin and Dragon Slayer Pantheonin League of Legends Marketplace - this guy is a scammer watch out guys :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.