Posts by xsyn
6 posts total, newest first.
[BlackShot] CanadianAssassin D3Din Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - hehe... [Guide] How to play Black Shot in Garena - Blackshot - Garena Gaming Community | Esports platform| Dota platform| Cod4 platform| CS | CSS | AOE | GGC | GG Client - Powered by Discuz! (http://www.garena.com/forum/[Tut] 3 x i Chams fix, non d/c after 1 game.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - ***'s hack doesnt work for me, cause it uses a window mode dll and not sure if its cause im running vista, but it gives me that TnL error. I do have sli and 2 9900GT's so I am sure it supports TnL :P
Anyway thanks forCA wallhack!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I just use Auto inject, it injects before HS pops upCA wallhack!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Riot-Nr23;635437]this is what i get after i Try to login intop CA.
This message pops out and saids that d3d9.dll its not found.
Any ideas.
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss222/yordanoellocodecuba999/untitCA wallhack!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=WoopwoopJuggalo;635423]This is what should be in your CA folder[/quote]
I dont think you have to have Perx.exe and the Perx.ini file in the CA folder. Just the 3 .dlls
Also you didnt highlight d3d9.dll that need
Showing the 5 most recent posts.