Posts by thenamesdb
7 posts total, newest first.
Nsane PolyHack v1.0 (ESP, Triggerbot, Bhop, RCS and More!)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - You use polyloader 2.0 for this, correct?EZfrags CS:GO Multihack v8.03 [public] - rage/legitin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - The only thing that doesn't work for me is the aimlock. Doesn't seem to be working at all. Does anyone know how to fix this?EZfrags CS:GO Multihack v4.3 - rage/legitin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Just played 2 MM and it's still Undetected. Using Enigma protector and hash changer although I don't think hashchanger is needed. The people who are saying DETECTED are new members that are trolling and/or people that goEZfrags CS:GO Multihack v4.3 - rage/legitin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=accepted12;10748174]No need to write a rage essay, I just letting yall know.
This is the only hack I used, and I got banned from using it.
Wasn't OW either.[/QUOTE]
Yes it was overwatch you idiot. Untrusted or anEZfrags CS:GO Multihack v4.3 - rage/legitin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=DeVil*_*;10743293]Status of the hack :)?[/QUOTE]
UD, just played a competitive game. I recommend using enigma protector though.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.