Posts by KamikazeXeX
11 posts total, newest first.
Bobs epoch toolsin ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - So if you wrote it yourself why would anyone ever need to change the bobs back to infiSTAR's? I like bobs :/EpochMod Server Files For Arma 3 [0.2.0.1]in ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Arukas;9980559]His most recent update I helped him trace out the cause of the addaction restrictions and the cfgpatches ban cause. Now there are new filter settings in the run.sqf that you can excempt any cfg settEpochMod Server Files For Arma 3 [0.2.0.1]in ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Arukas;9978928]EPOCH_group_upgrade_lvl_SVar needs to be _found + 4 rather then + 2 in the upgrade sqf.[/QUOTE]
How did you manage to fix bodies not clearing up up in the end? I've held off updating to latest infEpochMod Server Files For Arma 3 [0.2.0.1]in ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Crackx187;9955347]Anybody tried to get this working on an Nitrado-Server?[/QUOTE]
Hosted GSP machines will likely get asked to shut them down by Epoch, its happened with plenty of peopleEpochMod Server Files For Arma 3 [0.2.0.1]in ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - So I can officially confirm for everyone here these are identical to the 0.1.0.3 leak, other than the addition fixes to profilenamespace hiving and a few little bits here and there, there is no difference between these a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.