Posts by ThE_BLanK420
4 posts total, newest first.
RoboHacker 0.13 - Choose your hacks!in RoboCraft Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=apemanzilla;9938083]
All the "source code" for the hacks is in the "hacks" folder. For weapon rotation, open up "Fast Weapon Rotation" and you'll see a bunch of files. Each "patch##.json" file represents one changRoboHacker 0.13 - Choose your hacks!in RoboCraft Hacks & Cheats - Hello, since I'm using a custom hack for testing purposes ofc, what and where is the code to change rapid-weapon rotation? I'm using .Net Reflector and and Reflix. The rotation code is the only one I haven't been able toRobocraft hackin RoboCraft Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=danini1705;9920074]i didn't download RC on Steam[/QUOTE]
Should work on non-steam version, just go to the game directory and start the game via Robocraft.exe , the robocraft shortcuts by default are actually upRobocraft hack.in RoboCraft Hacks & Cheats - Wow I swear nobody reads b4 posting...[Unturned]Bluehack Remastered - Updated to Newest Unturned Version, Minor BugFixesin Unturned Hacks & Cheats - Nice hack Blueblood1, and props for updating it so fast. Thanks man! /yeah
EDIT: Quick update, the Config Editor is not working for me either, other than that everything works.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.