Posts by towtied
10 posts total, newest first.
Higher Than Max Levels on all Skillsin Unturned Hacks & Cheats - Since it was in hex.
What will happen if i change to BF instead?New Update?in Unturned Discussions & Help - Nelson Sneak in another updateUnsecured Servers with sync And ANTI-VAC for later version...in Unturned Hacks & Cheats - So... A one big what if.
I'm creating this thread to ask what if VAC was implemented and said server do have VAC now.
If that happen is it any possible methods to make a server with sync but not VAC secured. [specifiUnturned 2.1.2 Updatein Unturned Hacks & Cheats - suddenly a wierd idea appeared...
how about we sabotage the DEV to make sure VAC is not implemented?Unturned Hack [2.1.1]in Unturned Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=n1kko;9655347]Lol I bet all the admins are laughing at how impatient they are. As iff you saying "pls approve" is going to make them go faster. Hell, if it was up to me I would troll and delay its approvement by 5
Showing the 5 most recent posts.