Posts by OddMagic
2 posts total, newest first.
I made a Hentaiware Tutorial for dumbies Folderin Counter-Strike 2 Tutorials - This is my first post so I'm sorry if it's bad
Basically here is everything:
374671 374672 374673
If you want to download here you go: 374674HENTAIWARE 18/09/2017 | LEGIT | RAGE | ESP | GLOVES | FACEIT |in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Sounds good :) Have you finished your private cheats yet? Interested
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=ringwraith18;13116649]yah can you tell me how to use it properly(Extreme Injector) Whats a cheat without a good injector..HENTAIWARE 18/09/2017 | LEGIT | RAGE | ESP | GLOVES | FACEIT |in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=certmemer;13116468]yeah ill consider htat[/QUOTE]
I could have sworn you have a smoke check when you scroll down in the legit menu? I haven't used them in like 2 weeks but I think I remember doing that when awpHENTAIWARE 14/07/2017 | LEGIT | RAGE | ESP | GLOVES | FACEIT |in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I've been googling for a safe injector and can't really find anything, everyone says to make my own injector with C++ but I never took the time to learn basic coding, any tips?
Showing the 4 most recent posts.