Posts by FilipeSilvens
5 posts total, newest first.
PolyLoader 3.0in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - It opens now. But I can't manually select my VS2017 or VS2013 compiler. I really don't wanna install a third version of visual studio.
http: // i. imgur. com /sHOKufU.pngPolyLoader 3.0in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - PolyLoader does not open. Fresh install.Game Offset Mega-Threadin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - anyone know the music kit offset?Problem with mouse_event RCSin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - So I got some code for a mouse_event RCS but when I hold down LMB it just starts rotating upwards. (Check video for example)
(I'm using ProcMem)
And no, I do not want to set angles. I want a mouse_event RCS but I canGame Offset Mega-Threadin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Used a dumper don't blame me if they're wrong. (most likely working tho)
DT_WeaponCSBase -> m_fAccuracyPenalty: _________ 0x000032B0
DT_BaseAnimating -> m_nForceBone: ______________ 0x0000267C
DT_BaseCombatWeapon -
Showing the 5 most recent posts.