Posts by kippa
88 posts total, newest first.
Save Injector v3.1.0 DBD 4.1.2+in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Where is the savefile supposed to be saved? It says it dumped it but I can't find it anywhere.
Also, is the game supposed to close after dumping? Mine closes along with Fiddler.Save Injector v3.1.0 DBD 4.1.2+in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=yuri best girl;14860199]How likely are you to get banned for this?[/QUOTE]
Probably very likely, you're doing nothing to get around EAC which makes it very likely you'll get flagged for the next ban wave.EAC Bypass Online (Survivor & Killer)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=riri59870;13296709]And this is what happens when you make a method public : https://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/7/1489992713709786771/[/QUOTE]
Wow! Who would've expected that!
Tbh I'm still amazed iEAC Bypass Online (Survivor & Killer)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - So first you ban and delete threads sharing the EAC bypass and now you share it yourself?
I'm done with this forum and you hypocrites.Private Bypassin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - This is literally the 5th thread about the same shit, it's getting ridiculous.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.