Posts by popcornsutton
20 posts total, newest first.
PF, PerfectFire - External ColorBot.in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - How the fuck does this even work? I pressed shift + E and it never fired for meMore Information On VAC Bans (Theory)in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - I stored my hack on usb, used hash changer and changed name everytime I used hack last time. I still got vac banned after a week or so. Idk about your theory, I will try again eventually. Peace.Rapid-Fire/Reduce Recoil & Bunnyjumpin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Can you share the code? I would like to just insert the code into AHK my self. Thanks.::Turb0z's Public EXTERNAL::.. [ESP/BoneESP/Triggerbot] - UNDEDECTEDin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Finally I got vac banned. :) Oh well. GGT_T Hax Heavy Temp Fixin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Vikingster;9841992]If your looking to hide your hack and not get banned, Themida is probably your best bet. But Enigma Protector is just as good, I prefer themida. And no its not free and you cant crack it. Given
Showing the 5 most recent posts.