Posts by Jacob$
37 posts total, newest first.
Osu! Multi Tool v0.3fin osu! Cheats & Hacks - [QUOTE=Dallen1918;10966879]I'm not sure if its a coding bug but, the aimbot doesnt even attempt to hit the notes.
It's all off.[/QUOTE]
same here, the aimbot did work in the early versionsOsu! Multi Tool (Version 0.3e) Update 08/12/15in osu! Cheats & Hacks - Can I get banned from this if I play offline? Or should I just play online if I still can get bannedOsu! Multi Tool (Version 0.3e) Update 08/12/15in osu! Cheats & Hacks - Nice release[MPGH] Coder.Dias V1in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - [QUOTE=kikko0900;10364548]Yes.... 8 window I can go?[/QUOTE]
I have problems with this hack too so..
- - - Updated - - -
Where can I download PerX?[MPGH] Coder.Dias V1in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - [QUOTE=kikko0900;10364538]I hit him but does not exit the menu hacks:([/QUOTE]
Did you add the dll etc?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.