Posts by zono50
18 posts total, newest first.
7 Days to Die 8.8 Hack (Patched .dll) by MolestMolein 7 Days to Die Hacks & Cheats - I found it!. Only thing I need left is show all players and teleport. I Tried setting these features to true in the survival mp init method, but doesn't work.Zono50's 7 Days to Die Hackin 7 Days to Die Hacks & Cheats - Yea, I'm still working on that feature. Will update when I get itZono50's 7 Days to Die Hackin 7 Days to Die Hacks & Cheats - WARNING!! USING THIS HACK CAN/MAY RESULT IN A VAC BAN. USER ASSUMES ALL RISKS!!!!
I will be uploading a creative mode only later as well. Thanks to Moleman for helping me out with the sound and creative mode.
http7 Days to Die 8.8 Hack (Patched .dll) by MolestMolein 7 Days to Die Hacks & Cheats - Found the unity engine, playoneshot(Unityengine.Audoclip) method, changed the volumescale to 0f, and it still plays sounds. Am I in the right place?7 Days to Die 8.8 Hack (Patched .dll) by MolestMolein 7 Days to Die Hacks & Cheats - Anyone figured out how to disable the creative sound? I'm also looking into making zombies not detect you, and the ability to spawn hordes. If anyone gets any headway in these areas, pls msg me or post in the forum. Than
Showing the 5 most recent posts.