Posts by iDsN
14 posts total, newest first.
I think it's time for new Official Middle Men. Current ones aren't helping at all.in Marketplace Talk - Quit talking about me OMMs and look at you. I've added all of them, and all of them don't EVER reply. Even if they had time to reply, they DID NOT. Only ONE OMM replied. So fucking pathetic.
We need new volunteers. TimWho Helped You MM?in Middleman Lounge - shadow helped me OMM A TRADEI think it's time for new Official Middle Men. Current ones aren't helping at all.in Marketplace Talk - I think main staff should remove the current OMM's. They never reply to messages on skype. They also ignore many people and never reply to even answer a question. This is absurd.
MPGH, you should get rid of these scrMajor 3rd for sale | WELL KNOWN | High SD | Cap Gunsin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Okay, resolved the scam report and now I'm selling the account. $30+. mUST BE SOLD TODAY AS I NEED THE $30 TO BUY SOMETHING ELSE.Does anyone know how to stop subtraction?in Visual Basic Programming - I have a vb program. You answer questions, and you have 2 minutes and answer as many as you can. it gives points for right, and subtracts for wrong. CAn anyone stop the subtraction? I am learning to code and I can't fig
Showing the 5 most recent posts.